Mckinley High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckinley High

After the first season of Glee, the New Directions have to pull it together if they want to not be disbanded.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13))

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Empty Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:21 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

As soon as the bell rang, Hectar stood, bag over his shoulder, and ran through the door with his assignment. It was Art, and because of the syndrome if he looked at Art then he'd go all dizzy and start seeing Unicorns and think that his teacher was actually Charlie Sheen. So, he got to his locker and opened it. He smiled, looking at all the pictures of him and his Dad. He didn't have many of his mother there, seeing as not many had been left when they'd moved, but the few he did nearly brought a tear to his eye. He could barely remember her, which in a way made it worse. He wished he could've at least let her know how much he loved her.

Hectar then looked over the way and saw Quinn Fabray, former head Cheerio and object of his affections. A part of his mind was telling him to go over and at least talk to her, maybe later ask her out. The other part was telling him not to be such a fool and to stay comfrotable. It was then he realised that whenever he listened to that part of his mind, the one telling him to go for it, good things happened. He just didn't know if that rule would take place now. So, he decided to take a chance and go for it.

Hectar walked over, his heart beating rapidly, to her and leaned against the locker. For a split second he wondered if she knew he existed. But he took a deep breath, built up his courageand then, in a surprisingly normal voice, said, "Hey. I wasn't sure if you knew, but I'm kind of new here." He began to rapidly make it up. "I was wondering if you knew the way to Biology?" He then stopped himself. "That was a pile of rubbish... I just wanted to talk to you. I'm prbably gonna kick myself later for saying that, but... Hey, I'm Hectar!" He hated himself at that moment, and hoped she wouldn't see him as he saw himself, like a babbling idiot.

https://gleerpg.forumotion.com

2Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Empty Re: Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

Quinn turned when she heard someone talking to her. She smiled and said, "Hey, I'm Quinn"

Outfit

3Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Empty Re: Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar allowed his shoulders to sag with relief, just a little. She hadn't heard him, or so it seemed. She'd just introduced herself. Of course, this could be also interpreted as how she didn't know who he was, but there was still the other part that she hadn't heard him babbling like a complete buffoon. He smiled and nodded. "Hey. I'm Hectar Garner. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand for her to shake. That was the way to start.

((Just wondering... Could you make your posts a little longer? Just so I have more to go on, that's all, and then my posts are longer and it's much juicier. If you want advice on how to do that, PM me and I have tips.))

4Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Empty Re: Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:13 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

[Okay and sure,, I will if I do]

"Nice to meet you too" I said shaking his hand. I hadn't seen this guy at school before, he must be new or shy or something like that. I smiled sweetly at him and saw everyone look at us and then look away, I glared at some who stared too long and then looked back at Hectar.

5Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Empty Re: Courage ((Quinn)) ((PG-13)) Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar was really, really happy. She was smiling at him, and glaring at people who were staring! Of course, it could've been nothing, but he was chuffed with it. Maybe this was a sign that she liked him, maybe it wasn't. Either way, he decided to go in further. "So..." He began. "You're in Glee club, right? I am too, only I'm new." He stopped himself there so he didn't go on again. If she wanted to know more, surely she'd ask for more. He had his Basketball card hidden for the moment, but he could reveal it at any moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]