Mckinley High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckinley High

After the first season of Glee, the New Directions have to pull it together if they want to not be disbanded.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

"DANCE DANCE DANCE!"
Alex heard, he saw Britt and Mike dancing, he joined them, they danced liked this. Here

27PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:08 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

She laughed when they started dancing, before getting up & tightening her outfit. Then, she went to join them. Something she only did because she was drunk.

28PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

After stopping to dance, Alex went back to making out with Santana.

((When is anyone gonna post in the Lunch Room, Im planning on finishing this thread.))

29PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Santana kissed him back, passionatelty. She loved him so much right now, it was amazing.

((Yeah, sorry. My boyfriend rang me &
& I got all busy, I'll get right on it))

30PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:39 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((Same here, I'll be going on a date soon.))

He kissed her back, passionetly.

31PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:47 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

((Damn you not single people! God, I hate being single. I loath it, in fact. I detest and despise it!))

The girl was totally enjoying herself, that was clear, but not as much as Hectar. He lifted his hand, running it along her leg and onto her arse. She was now smirking through the making out, and Hectar was loving it. There were even more passionate then, if such a thing was possible. He felt nearly in love with this chick. Not completely, but nearly. She was awesome!

https://gleerpg.forumotion.com

32PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:53 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

((Awww... good luck on it ;D))

33PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:58 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((It's later so... post in Glee class.))

34PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:30 am

Sarah Greenwood

Sarah was absolutely loving it. Hectar'd literally just walked over to her and practically pulled her. He was totally fit, she'd wanted him for ages, and being in the Basketball team made it stronger. He'd picked her! She was soon enough on top of him, his hand on her arse with them making out. Her arms were around his neck, and she could feel his thing, which was good. She kissed him and breathed out in a really sensual way. She was toying with him, but wanted it to go somewhere. He was adorable! She hoped he wasn't thinking of anybody else.

35PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((So sad, having to say that about ur self.

36PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:08 am

Sarah Greenwood

((Not as though anyone else will Razz))

37PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:33 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

As they made out, Hectar wanted to go further. He whispered in her ear, as they took a breather, "You wanna take it further? Go upstairs?" He wondered if she would. He totally wanted it, no doubt about that. He kissed her on the cheek and moved his hand down to the hem of her skirt.

38PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:42 am

Sarah Greenwood

Sarah was worried when he offered her a chance to put out. She didn't tell anybody, but she was a virgin. She'd never gone so far before. "I... not yet." He whispered into his ear, and put her finger on his lips for a second before removing it and putting his hand back ontop of her skirt and making out with him again.

39PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAAARRRTTTTYYYY!!!!!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:10 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar was a little disappointed, but figured it might be a bit too fast. "Fine then," He told her, "In which case..." He sat up a little, leaning on his elbows. "Will you go out with me?" He smiled, and kissed her again. She was all over him... Why not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum