Mckinley High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckinley High

After the first season of Glee, the New Directions have to pull it together if they want to not be disbanded.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana))

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:27 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex left, he was going to Akron, he had started to hate McKinley high. He walked outside with his bags, he heard someone behind him.

Hectar.

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar ran outside, his head fileld with anger, stealth far behind him. He wanted to taste this guy's blood. He ran straight towards Alex and, as he reached the guy, leaped at him from behind with the intention of surprising him and knocking him to the ground. As he did, he yelled, "Prick!"

https://gleerpg.forumotion.com

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex felt his sixth sense showing up, he moved out the way, Hectar had tried to grab him and Hectar fell down himself. "That's rich, I'm a prick, your mom sucked my prick!"

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar growled at Alex and jumped up. "My Mom? My Mom's frickin' dead! You know that! How dare you insult her grave!" He threw to punches, one to the head and one to the stomach, then a kick to the testicles. He wanted to cause him as much pain as possible, and that apparently hurt more than giving birth.

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((Hectar watch the language man, little kid might see this!))

Alex dodged all the punches. "Hectar, I'm too quick for you, you could never even fight your own battles, I had to fight them for-" Alex punched Hex right between his nose, "YOU!"

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Santana had heard some comotion outside, and decided to go see what it was. Nosy like always. When she saw Alex & Hectar fighting she automatically, ran in between them to keep them from killing each other. "Guys, calm down. Seriously." She said, angrily. Usually she was in fights not stopping them.

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

((Dude, you can't dodge everything. Nobody can, not even Neo on the Matrix. Plus, it's all PG 13))

Hectar glared past Santana at him. He wiped the blood for his face and threw it to the floor. "You were my friend. Then, you went and kissed my girl? What the hell?" He noticed the bags, and indicated them. "What's with those, anyway? Where you off to? Crying to your mommy? Shame I never could, isn't it." He growled. He wanted to hurt him, but not Santana. What could he do?

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((Yeah but we go by Glee, if you see Testicles on Glee, then by all means say it. And remember, Alex will dodge most but some might hit.))

Alex shook his head. "You know what, I'm not like you Hectar, I dont go cry on my dead mommy's grave when I'm down, I do something about it, and you know what I'm doing, Jesse helped me get transefered to Akron." He gave a small look at Santana but looked back at Hex and punched him in the face.

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

"Whoaa" Santana was shocked, she'd never seen him like this before. "You did what?!?!" She was going to kill Jesse St. James.

10Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex looked at Santana. "What'd you care?"

11Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:19 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Santana just rolled her eyes, annoyed. Why couldn't he just forgive her already? It had happened ages ago before they'd even been dating. Now he was going way to far, moving schools. "Were's Jesse?" She asked Alex, annoyed.

12Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex looked, "Why should I tell you?" He said, "This isn't about you anymore Santana." He told her. He kissed Hectar's girlfriend to make him mad.

13Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

"Well, you have 2 choices Alex. You tell me were he is now & I rip his head off now, or you dont tell me & I rip his guts out next time I see him" She replied, for once not being sarcastic. She still loved alex, no matter what he thought. "Your choice." She added.

14Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex looked at her. "How about, I leave, and never talk to you guys again, thus breaking Hectar's social status, and having Sarah break up with him?"

15Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:45 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Santana sighed, looking once at Hectar then back at Alex. "Alex... please dont do this."

16Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:43 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar loathed Alex right then. So he spat at him. "I don't need you. I can do fine. As for my Mother... You have no idea. You have parents. I have nothing except for Max. That's all. So, honestly, you can't say anything to me. You don't even deserve to." He rolled his eyes and turned to Santana. "Can you talk sense into him?"

17Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:54 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

"That's what I'm trying to do..." Santana replied, looking once at Hectar before returning her gaze to Alex.

18Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:03 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar snarled at Alex. "I don't need you." He spat at Alex. "I'm a freakin' Orphan, and you abuse my dead parents? Crying at the grave is called looking for guidance. You might want to, but there's no help that can be given to you. I can't cry to my mom, I can't and it's my fault." He kicked the can at his feet to the side, to vent his feelings. He then turned to Santana. "Can you talk to him? Get in some sense?"

19Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:07 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

"Look, calm down all of you. Alex, what's such a big deal that you have to transfer? Whatever it is, seriously, your taking it way out of proportion. I...The glee club need you." She said, about to say 'I need you' but realizing that, that wasn't the right thing to say.

20Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex stood, "Yeah Hectar, I have a mom, and If you recall she's famous, I dont see her much, and my dad's dead, all I have Is a little sister." He pushed Hectar down and left.

21Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Sun May 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar jumped back up. "I don't even have that, jerk!" He yelled after his old friend, deciding that he'd always hate him from now on. He thought his life was as bad? At least his only 'family' wasn't a social services worker. "At least you haven't been dragged all over the flippin' world by a emotionally abusive Dad!" He turned to Santana. "What's with this guy?" He asked, but it was rhetorical. He then stormed off into the School to sing, which generally got his feelings out.

22Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Empty Re: Leaving((Open to Hectar and Santana)) Sun May 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex didn't care. "My dad's dead too, calm the hell down. I was dragged all over the world too! But well I learned awesome stuff, you suck." Alex smiled and left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum