Mckinley High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckinley High

After the first season of Glee, the New Directions have to pull it together if they want to not be disbanded.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Day In Hell (Open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Day In Hell (Open) Empty First Day In Hell (Open) Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:55 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Alex was so nervous, her first day at McKinley & she'd arrived a little too early. So, she went automatically to her locker which she'd been given & shoved her stuff inside. Her hair was slightly curled, & she'd put on her favourite outfit. She hoped she'd fit in here, though she doubted she would. Alex closed her locker, taking a deep breath & heading down the corridor. Unfortunately she wasn't looking were she was going & it wasn't long before she bumped into someone. All of the books she was carrying clattered to the floor, she was too clumsy. "I'm so sorry" She muttered, without looking at the person she'd bumped into. Instead, she bent down to gather all of her books back together.

2First Day In Hell (Open) Empty Re: First Day In Hell (Open) Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex was being cheered on for the other days game, and for going back to McKinley, apparently a teammate told him that since he had gone, they hadn't won any games. Alex was still getting over the fact that Santana was a lesbian but still he was friends with her, he had bumped into a girl that was cute. "Lo siento mi mal." Alex said. "Oh sorry, I get into spanish mode when I'm not paying attention. I'm Alexander Fernando 'Alex' Jones, are you new here, haven't seen you around?" He helped her with her books, she looked nervous, and Alex didn't have to use his high school detective skills to know that, McKinley, the worst and most Homophobic school ever.

3First Day In Hell (Open) Empty Re: First Day In Hell (Open) Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Alex looked up, a little surprised that he spoke spanish. "Si, I'm Alexandria, most people call me Alex as well" she laughed, the boy who was also called Alex was kinda cute. She stood back up once she'd gathered her books back together, with his help. Alex pushed a peice of hair behind her ear, smiling at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum