Mckinley High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckinley High

After the first season of Glee, the New Directions have to pull it together if they want to not be disbanded.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A sunny day [open]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A sunny day [open] Empty A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 2:02 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

Quinn strode into Mckinley feeling really confident even though she wasn't on the cheerios and she thought she needed that to feel good about her self. She nodded at some students who smiled and waved at her as she made her way to her locker. She had been off from school for a few days because her dad was on a buisness break but took his family with him. But they were back now and so was Quinn. She put her code into her locker and it swung open in front of her. Everything was how she was used to it being like. Well apart from her old cheerio stuff although she still had a picture of her doing a toe touch during a basket stunt at the back. She grabbed the books that she needed for her first lesson and shut the door to her locker.

2A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Alex's first day had gone better then she imagined, which was saying alot. So, she was hoping that today would be just as good. She had managed to get herself to school on time today, which was a good start. She had already grabbed her stuff from her locker & was using the map of the school she'd been given to try to determind which way her next lesson was. It had totally confusing her.

Last edited by Alexandria Gracia on Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

3A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 2:22 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

Quinn turned around ready to head to her next lesson when she spotted a girl looking a little lost. She may still be seen as a bitch by students but she really was just nice. She wandered over to the girl who was looking lost and said, "You a bit lost?" Quinn asked her.

4A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Alex looked up from the school map when she heard someone who must be talking to her, who else would be lost in this school? She smiled at the blonde haired girl in front of her "Just a little bit, I'm new." She replied, looking back down at the map in her hand.

5A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 5:55 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((Quinn, let's pretend that our adventures on your site happened here, so yeah, but you date Finn now.))

Alex walked towards his next lesson and saw Quinn and the other Alex, he had found out about the fact that Quinn used to be Lucy Caboose. But Alex didn't mind that, and he was the only one who new about his ex-girlfriend Santana being a lesbian, other than Brittney and Karofsky, which Alex just recently beat up, and Kurt was back. "Oh hey guys."

6A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:02 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

['kay so like on the TV show?]

Quinn smiled and said, "I'm Quinn Fabray, would you like some help to find your classes?" She turned in time to see Alex walking towards them. She smiled at him and said, "Oh, hey. How are you?"

7A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:17 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

"Yes, Please." She spoke, before seeing the other Alex walking towards them. "Hey Alex." She smiled, she still found him cute. That was something she'd hopefully get over in time, she didn't like having crush's on people; they always ended badly.

8A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:25 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((Yeah, but in our minds, Alex is in the TV show.))

Alex looked at Quinn. "Yeah I'm fine." He looked over at Alexandria and thought she was cute, but didn't make a deal of it.

9A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:27 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

"Okay, what's your first class? And good good" I said looking between them both. I moved my books from one arm to the other as arranged my hair around my shoulders.

10A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:29 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

"English" She muttered, to the blonde. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Alex." She said, smiling at her.

11A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:31 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

"I've got english too and it's nice to meet you" Quinn said smiling and holding up her english book.

12A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:33 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

"Cool." She replied, smiling. At least she wouldn't be completely alone next, loneliness was the one thing she hated. Though, she was alone most of the time, especially at home.

13A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:34 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

"And your actually pretty close to it. It's just down the hall from here" Quinn answered pointing to a door with a few kids going into it.

14A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:36 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

"Your a life saver." She said, happy that she had at least been on the right track. Alex had a tendency to get lost in the easiest of places.

15A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:44 am

Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray

"Haha, thankyou anyway" Quinn answered sweetly and said, "Well we better get going because-" She pulled her phone out of her pocket, "- We have 2 minutes to get to class" She said reading the time off it.

16A sunny day [open] Empty Re: A sunny day [open] Sun May 01, 2011 6:49 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

"Okay" She smiled back at Quinn, hoping she had a new friend. The last thing she wanted in a new school was a new enemy, she had a lot back home & they'd made her life hell. So, hopefully this was going to be a different story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum