Mckinley High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckinley High

After the first season of Glee, the New Directions have to pull it together if they want to not be disbanded.

You are not connected. Please login or register

REVENGE!!! ((Sarah))

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:00 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex walked towards the Gym, playing basketball, he saw Sarah Greenwood there. "What are you doing here?"

2REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty Re: REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:06 am

Sarah Greenwood

When Alex walked in and asked what she was doing, Sarah placed her hands on her hips. "You know, this place doesn't belong to you. I can be here if I want." He twirled her hair around her finger a little, smirking.

3REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty Re: REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex rolled his eyes, "Yeah but... I have the last key to come in this place, how did you come in." Alex was kinda pissed, he had just broken up with his sex goddess girlfriend, just because his best friend kissed her, Alex had an Idea. He went closer to Sarah and kissed her.

4REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty Re: REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:15 am

Sarah Greenwood

Sarah rolled her eyes and held up a hairclip. "I'm not just a pretty face, ya know." Then he kissed her. Her eyes widened. She was with Hectar! Yet, she was a slut, so she let him carry on, but didn't respond. She wondered why he'd do this to his best friend, but didn't think to ask. She just let him. No harm in that right?

5REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty Re: REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:19 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex smiled and left outside, he saw Jesse St. James,
"What are you doing here?!"
"We heard that you hate this place."
"So?"
"Come join us in the Vocal Adrenaline."
Alex hated this place but not his friends, except Hectar and Santana. Alex nodded.

6REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty Re: REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:24 am

Sarah Greenwood

After kissing Alex, Sarah felt like crap. She sat down and cried. Why'd she done it? She felt so... horrible. She now knew what she was, but knew she wasn't strong enough to change. He'd left, and Hectar'd leave her too. She knew it. She heard a noise behind her. She turned around and it was Hectar. She ran to him and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm so sorry!" She sobbed. "Alex kissed me. And I let him! I'm sorry, so sorry, please don't dump me!" But she knew he would.

7REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty PG 13! Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:29 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar had only gone to the Gym to find Sarah and maybe practice some of his 3 pointers, but she told him Alex had kissed her. She was crying, so he stroked her hair. "It's fine. Don't worry, I promise it'll be okay. I'm gonna go and find that son of a bitch, show him what's coming to him."

https://gleerpg.forumotion.com

8REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty Re: REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:40 am

Sarah Greenwood

Sarah kissed him passionately. She loved him. "Oh, thank you so much!" She muttered. "Oh so much." She wondered if he'd totally forgiven her. She guessed there might be some sort of thing she had to do.

9REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Empty Re: REVENGE!!! ((Sarah)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:50 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Sarah thanked him and kissed him. He joined in, but then stopped. "One thing. I want a condition. If I don't get rid of you, and I know it wasn't your fault by the way, I want you to put out. Please?" He hoped she would. It seemed pretty much reasonable, to him. He wanted her to prove that she wouldn't go off to anyone else any more. He wanted her to himself.

https://gleerpg.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum