Mckinley High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckinley High

After the first season of Glee, the New Directions have to pull it together if they want to not be disbanded.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romeo & Juliet (Open)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Romeo & Juliet (Open) Mon May 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Alex had decided to skip lunch, instead she bought a steaming hot latte. She loved fresh latte's, plus the caffine helped keep her awake when she was studying. She then, went outside to sit on a patch of grass. The sun was beaming overhead, though the temperature was no were near as hot as it was in Spain.

Ali had only been here 1 week, but already she had too many assignments to count. Most of them where just so she could catch up with what the other students had learnt. Though, if she was truely honest, she had no problem with those lessons. The brunette had already caught up with everything, which meant most of her assignments were un-needed. However, there was one subject she was really struggling with - English. She'd never been taught it before, in Spain it had been Spanish litriture. Turns out, they are 2 completely different things. So, she was way behind.

As a result of that, she was now sat alone with a worn down copy of 'Romeo & Juliet' in one hand. Her latte in the other, reading.

2Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar ran from the biology classroom, absolutely ravenous. He pegged it all the way to the canteen and by the time he got there was totally out of breath. "Panini, please." He said and the dinner lady, obedient as ever, found him one. He thanked her then stopped and looked around. Most people were outside, which it being such a wonderful day. So, He followed the example and strolled outside into the perfect temperatures.

When he arrived outside, Hectar tried to decide where to eat. He didn't want to eat with Alex and couldn't see any of the team, so he walked over to a girl who was looking at a transcript of Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet'. He was brilliant in English, in the American equivalent of the first year of English High School, he passed his GCSE English with a C, when it wasn't even a GCSE test. He was 7 marks off a B. So he took his Panini over and sat next to her.

"Hi." He said. "I'm Hectar." That was what he always said. "You look like you're having some trouble with that... d'you want some help?" He wanted to help her, and she was kind of cute too. He wore a pleasant smile, so he could look like he was; good-willed.

https://gleerpg.forumotion.com

3Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Mon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Ali wasn't paying much attention to the words on the darkened, ripped pages of 'Romeo & Juliet'. She knew she was going to fail English, not that anyone would care, apart from her. So, she took another sip from her latte & tried to pay attention to what she was reading. While she was trying to focus, she heard someone walk upto her. Like always, Alex just tried to ignore it. Thats when the boy spoke, but she didnt look up from the book. Until, he asked if he could help.

If she was completely honest, she was surprised. Most boys wouldnt walk up to a stranger who was sitting on the floor, reading and sipping a latte. Though, instead of being rude, she looked up at him. A small smile on her lips. Well help was what she needed if she didn't want to fail 1 of the 3 major subjects in America. "Hey, I'm Alexandria but call me Ali or Alex or something along those lines" She replied in her spanish accent. "& yes please, as long as you don't mind that I'm human equivalent of the Titanic." She joked, smiling at him

4Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Tue May 03, 2011 6:32 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar smiled when Alex (as he decided he'd call her) spoke. She was funny, he liked her style. Also, she sounded Spanish or Italian or... well, European. From the Mediterranean coast. Some place nice and warm, and sunny. So definitely not England, then. Smiling, he nodded. "I'm sure I've worked with worse. I tend to." He's worked with a guy who'd been thick enough to cut a hole in the top of his head. Sure, it was traditional for the tribe, but honestly! He'd never dream of doing that. Whatever somebody said to hae done, he'd always done something worse. They grace their knee, he tells them about the time he got a bit of his leg chopped off by being crappy with a Machete.

"So, where you up to?" Hectar peered over her shoulder at the script. It was only then he realised why she didn't seem to be doing much good; she was from the Mediterranean. She wouldn't know English as a first language. It was like him trying to learn Mandarin; he'd never spoken it before, when they went to China his Dad did the talking. "Also, out of interest... where are you from? I'm English myself... you can't tell, though. He smiled.

5Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Tue May 03, 2011 7:07 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((To mess with Hectar))

Alex walked to see the other Alex he called her Ali. "Hola, Ali como estas?" He asked her. He looked at Hectar and back at Ali. "Have you thought about joining Glee?"

6Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Alex smiled, before replying. "Seriously, no ones worse then me. I suck, big time!" The brunette said, taking another sip of her latte. She then carried on listening, while she drank. "Oh, I'm Spanish." Ali answered, before seeing the other Alex approaching. He spoke Spanish first, which was cool; At least she wasn't the only Latina here. "Estoy bien, gracias" She said, smiling at him. "& I have no idea was 'Glee' is..." She replied, Ali still didn't know a lot about this school. So, if she was completely honest... joining anything was the last thing on her mind.

7Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Wed May 04, 2011 1:31 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex looked and said "'Glee' es uno grupo para cantar." He looked at Hex then back at Ali. "Hectar es en glee, Hectar is stupido Y no sabe para cantar."

8Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Thu May 05, 2011 8:00 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

((Was that Hectar is stupid and doesn't know how to sing? If so, my Spanish is muchos... Supero (?) then I remember. Meh, io preferisco Italiano))

Hectar rolled his eyes when Alex dawdled over. Did he have to intrude on everything? He sighed as he listened to the Spanish, attempting to translate the Spanish. It had been absolute years since he'd last been taught Spanish, since he was living in England. He remember a few parts, like cantar meaning singing and no sabe para cantar was nothing along the lines of him not be able to sing, or not knowing how. Then there were the cognitives, the ones that were the same (or near enough) like stupido. He was infuriated. He'd been called a lot of things in his life; Nerd, gay, even hamster wheel once (he still wasn't sure if that was an insult) but there were 3 things he just could not take. They were insulting his intelligence, his singing voice/instrument playing and insulting his parents. So far, Alex had done all three of them. Stupido, no sabe para cantar and in the fight outside the school when he'd transfered. Hectar thought he might transfer, and was seriously considering going to that all boys school... Dalton or whatever it was. He mumbled something about killing Alex, which he wouldn't do, and then said, "Please, man, I'm tryin' to help her." He was trying to keep his cool. "And Alex... Alex 2, this is. You should join. It's fun."

9Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Fri May 06, 2011 3:54 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

"Fluent Spanish, I'm impressed" Ali muttered, smiling at Alex. Then, she returned to sipping her latte. Then replied "Really, I'm more of a singing in the shower person. I've never sung in front of people." She smiled again, though the Glee club sounded fun. She'd never sung in front of her family, let alone in front of a bunch of people she hardly even knew at a new school.

10Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Fri May 06, 2011 4:19 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex smiled a the girl. "Well this'll change your mind." Alex said.
He nodded at Hectar, that nod was the node that they'll do a duet.

"
If I could write you a song,
and make you fall in love,
I would already have you up under my arm.
I used to pull all my tricks,
I hope that you like this.
but you probably won't,
you think you're cooler than me.

you got designer shades,
just to hide your face and
you wear them around like
you're cooler than me.
and you never say hey,
or remember my name.
its probably cuz,

you got your hot crowd,
shoes on your feet,
and you wear them around,
like they ain't Sh**.
but you don't know,
the way that you look,
when your steps
make
that
much
noise.

see I got you,
all figured out,
you need everyone's eyes just to feel seen.
girl, your so vain,
you probably think that this song is about you.
don't you? don't you?

if I could write you a song,
but you probably won't,

you got designer shades,
you wear them around like,
you're cooler than me.
and you never say hey,
or remember my name.
it's probably cuz,

you got your hot crowd,
switching your walk,
and you don't even look when you pass by.
but you don't know,
the way that you look.
when your steps make
that
much
noise." Alex sang and smiled, waiting for Hectar to do his part.

11Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Sun May 08, 2011 1:42 am

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

No matter how much he hated Alex at that moment, he still wanted to have friends. So, he joined in with he duet:

"And don't you dare act like you don't know,
know what's up,
cuz your nose is up.
I'm approaching up.
like I can't give you winter in the summer
or summer in the winter
Miami in December
trying to look bored in them Dior's.
she probably is,
Was acting shallow 'til she found out
how deep that my pockets is
Mrs. pre-Madonna, this is your reminder
That I think you're fine, but I'm finer

'Cause it sure seems
You got no doubt
But we all see
You got your head in the clouds

if I could write you a song,
but you probably won't,

you got designer shades,
you wear them around like,
you're cooler than me.
and you never say hey,
or remember my name.
its probably cuz,
you think you're cooler than me."

Everyone was watching by then, laughing at him. But others joined in. It was absolutely brilliant. He laughed, not at himself, but with joy and relief, and he turned to Alex. "Man, so long as you don't kiss any more of my girlfriends, you're awesome." He grinned, then turned to Alex. "That's the way we do it Lima style."

12Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Sun May 08, 2011 2:31 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex smiled,wondering if Hectar and Alex were friends again. "We cool?" But then turned to the others. "That's how we do it in Europe, Bitch!" He joked.

13Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Sun May 08, 2011 2:52 am

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Ali smiled, laughing not at them but with them. This was something that definatley wouldn't have happened at her old school. By the time they where done, she was actually considering this Glee thing. I mean, it would help take her mind off problems at home.

14Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Sun May 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Hectar Garner

Hectar Garner
Administrator
Administrator

Hectar nodded. "We're cool." He then turned to Alex, Alex 2, the girl one. "So, you in? We need more Glee kids, after all. Maybe if we get a majority people might like us.

15Romeo & Juliet (Open) Empty Re: Romeo & Juliet (Open) Sun May 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Alexandria Gracia

Alexandria Gracia

Ali nodded, smiling. "Okay, I'm in." She replied, happily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum