Mckinley High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckinley High

After the first season of Glee, the New Directions have to pull it together if they want to not be disbanded.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting back together((Santana))

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

It was a rainy day, Alex was in his Chevy Impala, he looked at how hard it was raining, he was someone sitting on a bench in their Cheerios outfit soaking wet, it was Santana. He stopped by her. He rolled the window down. "What are you doing in the bench? It's soaking."

2Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

She looked up when she heard a car, it was Alex. She sighed, how she missed him. "Whats it to you, I'm not your girlfriend anymore." She replied, sadly.

3Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex shrugged, "Your still my teammate, we cant have you die before Sectionals. Also we need cheerleaders for the basketball team." He said to Santana. "Come on, get in."

4Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:42 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

She sighed, again but got up & went to sit in his truck. Santana was so depressed, she'd been a bigger bitch then ever this week.

5Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:56 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((Not a truck))

Alex drove, "What's wrong?" He asked.

6Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:04 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

((Sorry))

Santana looked everywhere but at him, she knew if they made eye contact she'd burst out crying. "You know whats wrong with me..." She admitted, sadly.

7Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex looked at her, he knew why, and he also knew why she wasn't making eye contact with him. "So, how's Hex?"

8Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:21 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

"How would I know?" She asked, though she knew what he meant. She just wanted him to forgive her, she shouldnt have told him about her & hectar.

9Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex looked at her, he should forgive her, he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

10Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:34 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

Santana was shocked when he kissed her on the cheek. She finally looked at him, making eye contact. "Bu..but I thought you didn't... love me..." She muttered.

11Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:05 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex shook his head. "I did it 'cause I was mad."

12Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:11 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

A slight smile pulled at the corners of Santana's mouth. "Look, I.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made out with Hectar. If I knew you liked me... then I wouldn't have done it..." She told him, feeling a little better already.

13Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Alex was about to say sonething, but he looked and saw a car in front of him, they crashed, his car flew in the air, before they hit the ground, Alex kicked Santana out of the car, BOOSH!!.

14Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:48 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

The shock hit Santana as soon as she hit the ground. She hadn't even realized we were about to crash, until Alex kicked her out of the car. Her chest killed where he'd kicked her, that was gonna leave a bruise but that was not Santan's main priority at the moment. The car had crashed.... Alex was still inside it. Her heart was pounding as she got up & ran over to the now trashed car. "Alex?!"

15Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((Forget that post, oh can we have Santana and Alex break up because you know, Santana's lesbo?))

16Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:57 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

((Sure, will they get back 5ogether??))

17Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:12 am

Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

((No, because she's lesbian, and Alex wont go for being a gay beard so, yeah, I was planning for Alex to end up with Rachel.))

18Getting back together((Santana)) Empty Re: Getting back together((Santana)) Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 am

Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

((Sure))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum